Design Thinking for Pharma
We partnered with Good Rebels to help a healthcare offshoot of GSK to create a positive look to promote their innovation platform. The goal was to foster the development of a collaborative global community of problem-solvers whose purpose is to end the global AIDS/HIV epidemic.
ViiV Healthcare required a set of workshops in order to create a coherent approach to their Positive Action Challenges innovation platform. Partnering with Good Rebels, Martin Gordon provided design thinking workshops utilising a variety of game storming methods. The outcome of this set of workshops and methods was a set of principles that helped guide the team in designing the platform and in writing the supporting content.
- CrazyLove game used for understanding what is wrong and right within the current system (some people refer to it as Pain/Gain mapping)
- Ideation using independent and collaborative techniques
- Affinity mapping used to sort ideas and spot meanings and patterns
- The 4Cs to explore the Components, Characteristics, Challenges and Characters that make up the system
- Character research and user story creation